Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gteetings, found this site and joined recently. No idea where this post is supposed to go if somebody could repost it or point me in the right direction it would be much obliged. I'm searching for a armrest with storage and the dealerships want to charge me $900 so if anybody has one or can point me towards one I would love it
Below is a pic of my Betty,
she's a dirty girl.
I get my new spoiler, headlights and grills in a couple weeks and I'm hoping to add the armrest to the interior at the same time.
Just when I think the Blackness is complete, I stumbled upon something new.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
687 Posts
Welcome aboard! : - )

The Trading Post section is where to post when you want to buy something here.

Those storage center armrests are in high demand, but you may find one up for sale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
One of these?
Also new here. Just bought an 04 EX and both armrests are filthy. Seats too, but I can seemingly find good quality covers out there - none of which cover the armrests however. Presumably this is a common problem.
How wide is THIS armrest? Would you get one for the passenger side too or is this wide enough for both?

Much appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check pictures on it. It's wide enough there's no way you're fitting two of them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of these?

I actually need one in black and I found 1 for like $140 which is about $28 more than I was gonna pay when I saw on Amazon So all in all glad I got it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also new here. Just bought an 04 EX and both armrests are filthy. Seats too, but I can seemingly find good quality covers out there - none of which cover the armrests however. Presumably this is a common problem.
How wide is THIS armrest? Would you get one for the passenger side too or is this wide enough for both?

Much appreciated.
No just get one for the driver side they don't even make it 4 the passenger side anyway As far as I know I just installed it in my car and there's the like may be 2" in between the driver side armrest with storage and passenger side armrest now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts