Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just wanted to say hi. I will be getting my E on Friday. It is an 03 but will be new to me. The person I am getting it from is not going to show me every feature the E has so, I have been lurking for a few days trying to figure what I need to know as a new E owner. I guess I learned it was BS to rinse the inside of the E with a garden hose. Wheww, glad I checked. Well just wanted to say Hi. Apologies in advance, I am a virgin to forums.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Welcome to the forums, you'll find a lot of useful information here. If you have a specific question, it probably has been asked before and you can use the search function (or you can just post the question at risk of getting your head torn off). If you can't find your answers, there are plenty of people here who will help.

You may also find this is a very fun forum, with plenty to discuss outside the world of the E. Now post pics and organize an event to meet up with other E owners.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Hi, I just wanted to say hi. I will be getting my E on Friday. It is an 03 but will be new to me. The person I am getting it from is not going to show me every feature the E has so, I have been lurking for a few days trying to figure what I need to know as a new E owner. I guess I learned it was BS to rinse the inside of the E with a garden hose. Wheww, glad I checked. Well just wanted to say Hi. Apologies in advance, I am a virgin to forums.

Welcome !!

I see you are adept at using the search Engine. That was an important thread to find!

Like stated above, If you can't find it Just ask. Someone will point you in the proper direction... They may grumble a bit, but you will find what you need.

Post some Photo's when you have time.

Dom

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You totally get it!

Welcome Devildoll! Do you have a best friend named Radiskull with whom you like to KICK IT frequently? Does your friend like boiling hot coffee? How's Candy Angel doing these days? I hope you guys get together to KICK IT again soon, I miss you guys from back in the day! :evil:

Oh and gratz on the new E :D
Yes! totally
What happened to that! I LOVED THAT! You are the only one that so far has ever mentioned that. I also thought it would be cute for a girl screen name to be devildoll. Oh sorry now I'm getting all girly sounding. I should make that my avatar if I ever figure out how.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Yes! totally
What happened to that! I LOVED THAT! You are the only one that so far has ever mentioned that. I also thought it would be cute for a girl screen name to be devildoll. Oh sorry now I'm getting all girly sounding. I should make that my avatar if I ever figure out how.

Just copy this to your Avatar !

Attachments

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Yes! totally
I could never forget those guys, one of the first Flash animations that had sound sync! I believe Joe Sparks (the creator) worked for Macromedia at the time and they saw some of his messing around with the characters and asked him to put out a series of animations. They were featured on the original shockwave.com video section waaaay back in 1999. He turned out 8 shorts then Macromedia got bought by Adobe and he was reassigned to other duties. The originals are still out there though, you can view them on Joe Sparks' Atom Films profile: http://community.atom.com/profile/079F5E10000E1F579000100E1F579

As for a DD avatar, right click one of these and choose "save image as..." and save it to your hard drive. Go to your user control panel on EOC and click the "Edit Avatar" link on the left. Hit the Browse button on the next screen and locate the file you saved, click Open, then Save Changes. That should get you a DD avatar :D

DevilDollHarley2.jpg DevilDollMic2.jpg DD Boom2.gif

Now it's time to KICK IT! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :evil:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Dom, I know you mean well, but I don't think it's quite the right Devil Doll she's thinking of :rolleyes:

:grin: It's the one I liked the best !!

Dom

·
Registered
536 Posts
New here

Hey Dev...welcome to the website. You picked a good one. I'm sure any question you have will be answered.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Welcome! By the way you can use a leafblower to clean it out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts