Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I was thinking more Golden Girls vs Carol Brady :roll:

On a side note....I just found this really cool Hula Girl Beach Towel for my husband (he was really sick of using the beach towels with dasiys on them!)....I found the beach towel at Linens'nThings and the background of the towel is almost a perfect match for my EBP E!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, my girlfriend thought the hula girl that was a little more plus sized and middle aged fit her better. I myself would prefer the more petite hula girl, but you have to know when to give in! :? The picture just doesn't do her justice--she has that middle age roll, jowling face, and the whole tourist look going on. Actually quite humorous!

·
Registered
21 Posts
eMass:

Sweet Hula Girl! I've been looking all over for one that cool. Where did you get her?... if you don't mind sharing. :wink:

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have seen this image in a jpg that reads to the effect: "Jesus love you. The rest of the world thinks you are a moron"

These are nothing like the St Christopher medals my parents used to have in their car.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I searched for a few minutes on google and it seems there is a reference to them being sold at Target.

·
Registered
22 Posts
[quote:a753a88adf="pedsflightrn"]I know everyone has posted their hula girls, but this is a different kind of hula girl. Enjoy! :shock:
[/quote:a753a88adf]

Just remember,
You are risking the chance of peeling the paint off the top of your dashboard frame. It was posted somewhere on this site, I have since removed my girl!!

:roll:

·
MØÐΣ®ΔTΩ®
4,035 Posts
Hmphh...Hula girls...I got one thats much better...her name is Scary Miss Mary....now lets see if I can get the image in my post...Anyway, I haven't gotten a chance to put her in my E, I'm trying to come up with a way that won't damage the dash.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.