Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Man, what's with that? She looks like Carol Brady when the whole Brady Bunch went to Hawaii! :lol:

When I think hula girl I think polynesian princess. More like this...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I was thinking more Golden Girls vs Carol Brady :roll:

On a side note....I just found this really cool Hula Girl Beach Towel for my husband (he was really sick of using the beach towels with dasiys on them!)....I found the beach towel at Linens'nThings and the background of the towel is almost a perfect match for my EBP E!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, my girlfriend thought the hula girl that was a little more plus sized and middle aged fit her better. I myself would prefer the more petite hula girl, but you have to know when to give in! :? The picture just doesn't do her justice--she has that middle age roll, jowling face, and the whole tourist look going on. Actually quite humorous!

·
Registered
21 Posts
eMass:

Sweet Hula Girl! I've been looking all over for one that cool. Where did you get her?... if you don't mind sharing. :wink:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I figured a lot of people would get the hula girl. I got a comical bobblehead bear. 5 people at national parks entrances loved it. My summer camp kids nicknamed me BEAR so I had to go with it :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm NOT going to get into taste issues regarding Hula Girls and other bobbleheads, but I was still shocked when I saw.....

A bobblehead Jesus! :roll:

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have seen this image in a jpg that reads to the effect: "Jesus love you. The rest of the world thinks you are a moron"

These are nothing like the St Christopher medals my parents used to have in their car.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yanno what...if there WAS a Buddy Christ, I MIGHT be able to get the "old man" to go to church now and then.

Keg at the end of each pew, Maxim next to the hymnal.....indeedy!

;) Angie

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is my wifes Hula Dog. She gets alot of coments about this little dog. Most want one and want to know were to get one. No idea ,garage sale find ! She is decking her Element out in a surf dog theme.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I searched for a few minutes on google and it seems there is a reference to them being sold at Target.

·
Registered
10 Posts
they sell that hula dog at target stores. i just got back from hawaii for 12 days and i tried to find an original hula doll and for the life of me couldnt find anything i liked.

·
Registered
22 Posts
[quote:a753a88adf="pedsflightrn"]I know everyone has posted their hula girls, but this is a different kind of hula girl. Enjoy! :shock:
[/quote:a753a88adf]

Just remember,
You are risking the chance of peeling the paint off the top of your dashboard frame. It was posted somewhere on this site, I have since removed my girl!!

:roll:

·
Registered
388 Posts
After visiting Maui last month I did find a Hula Doll that's pretty close to the OEM doll. No pineapple and no bare breasts; but hey, it was only $8 compared to the $30 Bone Productions Hula. You can find it here www.kchawaii.com

·
MØÐΣ®ΔTΩ®
3,749 Posts
Hmphh...Hula girls...I got one thats much better...her name is Scary Miss Mary....now lets see if I can get the image in my post...Anyway, I haven't gotten a chance to put her in my E, I'm trying to come up with a way that won't damage the dash.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts