Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
‘06 Honda Element EX-P Atomic Blue
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I am new to Honda ownership but have been wanting an E for about a decade now. Heck I am a long time member of this forum. Just bought her today . This is my 2006 EX in Atomic Blue. She has 120K miles and runs great. Been looking at SC’s but they all have have high miles or are far away from me.

Looking forward to many adventures with my new E. She’s gonna be doing some bike hauling duties primarily. 😁

·
Registered
2007 Element EX AWD AT (two!)
487 Posts
Welcome (back?)! Not a lot of activity in 10 years. Looks good. Hard to find with wheels that aren't corroded; those 2007-2008 wheels look like they're in great shape.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,124 Posts
Welcome back fellow Floridian! I'm in Englewood, about 90 miles South of Tampa, on the Gulf Coast.

You are one very patient buyer! Took me 1 year and 3 months of casually searching before I found the right deal.

And that is one great looking Element that you have there! I love Atomic Blue!

Nice Find! :)

·
Registered
‘06 Honda Element EX-P Atomic Blue
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I’m actually in Orlando FL. I joined this forum years ago thinking I was getting an E back then. I ended up dabbling in Subarus and MR2’s. Took 10 years but better late than never. This is my 1st Honda. Can’t wait to start taking this one out.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I like the Atomic blue as well. I was looking for orange or blue earlier this year for my son - kinda glad I found the blue one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey! Kinda new myself. I’m between you 2 over in Lakeland. I see a ton of Elements over here, probably 3 a day. Lots with out of state license plates. Fixing up my 2005 Ex to give to my daughter who wants to ‘go camping’.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Since we bought our two, two more have showed up in the neighborhood; the most recent another Atomic Blue one. Have to go make his acquaintance (I can't help it) and introduce him to this site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Since getting my Element in NC back in April, I’ve almost completely rebuilt it. I have always had Honda’s ( CRZ now too) and enjoy working on them. This site has helped me immensely and given me courage to tackle new issues. Kinda sorry I’m giving this jewel to my daughter but, ya know, she’s my daughter. It’s a good car/truck for meeting people as they always wonder about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts