Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Kellogg's special K has been promoting their cereal for years by saying if just eat the cereal you will loose weight. Oh were you talking about the k engine? Well then get a different K on your sticker.

·
Premium Member
3,179 Posts
I definitely like the "B" side better, and for me I would choose silver over the black or the red. If it was a choice just between the two colors, then I would choose red, which is more JDM flavored.

Chief

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I definitely like the "B" side better, and for me I would choose silver over the black or the red. If it was a choice just between the two colors, then I would choose red, which is more JDM flavored.

Chief
JDM is what I was going for but... I don't it would look good on RootBeer lol

·
Registered
536 Posts
Special K

I do not really care for the cereal logo. Plus I would be worried about copyright infringement using the Special K.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I do not really care for the cereal logo. Plus I would be worried about copyright infringement using the Special K.
I don't have to worries about copyrights in this case... I am not selling the stickers or branding a product as a logo of a product or service. As a matter of fact I recently saw a tuner mag with a bunch of RSX's with similar K-Series sticker on the windshield. Not to mention they were large stickers.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts