Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally replaced my 05 with KYB struts all around 2 weeks ago. I spent total $550.00 parts & labors plus 3yrs alignment of $135.00 in addition and makes me very happy also felt like my E went brand new again!!!:

·
Registered
155 Posts
that is a great price - the best i can find is $900 for the same work. did you order the parts yourself and have a shop install them?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes, please do tell where you got that killer deal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
seems like so-so deals.

the best i've found is on amazon. 260(no tax and free shipping) for all 4 shocks and i got quoted for 120 for install locally.

·
Registered
213 Posts
How are you liking the KYBs?

I'm debating between KYBs for $258
and
Monroe Sensa-tracs for $271.

Practically the same price, so I'm torn which to get.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I started out stock, then added Eibach springs on stock shocks, after the springs were added the shocks went out pretty quick giving me a lot of noise coupled with a floppy sway bar (new bushings and links fixed that). Since there wasn't any good options to replace the shocks other than OEM I went with Tein Basics. Had a blow out in one rear shock and bought a brand new set of KYB shocks (front and rear). After taking the coilovers off and putting it back to stock with new shocks it's like a new vehicle. $290 shipped from KYB outlet website plus two days to install by my father and me! Just need an alignment now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts