Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am looking for a used E but can't decide on which one to get.
My budget is about 10-13K cash. Currently a 05 Accord owner but got tired of it. We have another sedan.
I have been looking at 08 EX but at the same time kinda like the center console option on the SC.
Any recomendation is greatly appriciated.
Thx

·
Registered
643 Posts
If you plan on doing some mods and don't need AWD, go with the SC. The SC with some nice wheels and lower stance look very nice. If you are going camping, or other outdoor activities, go with the EX or LX. AWD if you live in an area with a lot of snow or you plan on going off the paved road.

Hello all,
My budget is about 10-13K cash. Currently a 05 Accord owner but got tired of it. We have another sedan.
I have been looking at 08 EX but at the same time kinda like the center console option on the SC.
Thx

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
998 Posts
Here's about as low of a price on a 2011 Element as you are likely to find. It looks nice, but they don't say anything about the mileage or whether it's 2WD or AWD. Check it out:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all,
Thx
I have a 2006 that I am selling (California). It pains me but I need a different car for work and insurance here is a killer to have all these cars. Overall, I think the 2007 year is one of the best. The seatbelt configuration on the seat instead of the door is a really nice upgrade. Anytime you can get a more comfortable interior, take it because this car is a road trip warrior. Everybody is comfortable.

·
Registered
164 Posts
For that budget you can be picky.

I would get the one with best structure and lowest mileage, along with documented service history. These are the rare models and take awhile to find.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts