Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I am glad I found this forum! I finally made an account and decided to say hello. :) I am a happy Element owner since 2009 (my first car, too. Had a moped before!) of a 2007 AT EX. It's been a great car, and I just broke it in at 75k miles! :p

I shall post pictures lately, as I am going to wash it and clean the engine bay some, but just wanted to say hello. I have tons of questions about upgrading the vehicle some so you'll see me posting more in a bit.

Cheers!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Didn't get to wash her this weekend, but hoping for a good detailing during the week instead. Gotta make those plastics look nice and black and clean again!

Haven't done much to her, all pretty much stock. It has a roof rack, splash guards, K&N air filer, and floor mats... Had to get new tires last year so I put on a set of Yokohama Avid Touring S, 16". Nothing too fancy but slowly working my way up! :p

I think my first big addition will be fog lights and HIDs (or maybe just LEDs...still not sure.). And since t'is such a pretty shade of orange, I call her Leelo (Fifth Element? Eh? Works on many levels!)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Finally got to wash and detail her. Will post more pictures after this saturday's meet in SoCal. :) But happy I finally got her engine clean. Haven't decided if I want to recondition the plastic in there or not... And I forgot to do the area under the windshield... Gotta make it black!

Here's hoping she stays clean till then.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very nice Element! I have one in the same tangerine metallic actually and it looks even better in person!

Anyway, welcome, and I like the name you picked out for it.

Good luck on those upgrades. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts