Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Travis and i live in Northeast PA and after driving my wife father's element i was hooked. After awhile of searching for the perfect E i found it and had to have it. Did it all in one day sold my car and drove 3 hours. Its a 2005 Rallye Red MT EX with a sick Thule bike rack. Here it is.....

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the cult and congrats on your great looking E!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Another NEPAer

Travis, did your E come with that rack? If you want to sell it I know somebody looking. Rob nice... I like the blackout on the pillars. Is it done with paint or vinyl? I plan to do mine when it warms up.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group - thanks for posting pictures, it is now up to you to ensure "other" newbies follow your lead.......................

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody for the welcome. And thanks for the offer but I'm gonna get back into riding a bmx bike now and hopefully get a color matched bike on top .

·
Registered
31 Posts
They are painted. There were a few mods made to this E, including the paint job. I believe it was lowered as well. The person who had it before me must have put some crazy audio/video system in a some point. I am sure they were careful puting everything in, however, taking it all out must have been a different story. There are several "cosmetic" issues with the interior. Mostly broken dash or garnish parts, or holes drilled in them. I have lloked at some of the sponsors on this site for replacement parts (which are reasonably priced), and will deal with it when the weather gets warmer. I figured I will have a lot of questions about what things are supposed to look like.

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's nice to see more NEPA's on hear. Welcome

·
Registered
57 Posts
Electronsib18c, Dnrsha, and marvin the marshen

---glad to be part of the NEPA owners... how many NEPA'ers are out there?

-S

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
N e p a...?

It's nice to see more NEPA's on hear. Welcome
Electronsib18c, Dnrsha, and marvin the marshen

---glad to be part of the NEPA owners... how many NEPA'ers are out there?

-S
OOoooohhhh...!!!

N-orth E-ast PAers...!!! Thanks to fightingzero's profile...!!! West Coast welcomes to the four of ya...!!! Hope your E brings you many years of service and enjoyment... Let's see...

Electronsib18c: Profile-CHECK, Pic-CHECK
Dnrsha: Profile-CHECK, Pic-CHECK
M-t-M: Profile-CHECK, Pic-CHECK
FightingZero: Profile-CHECK, Pic-????

LBD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts