Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, Just figured I would drop a line and introduce myself. My name is Charlie, I live in Vermont. I just picked up a 2007 Honda Element EX. Its my new project. It was a salvage car, still all broken :(. BUT I didnt pay much for it, I still have daily driver (Subaru.) My new E has got 30K miles on it, and other than the front damage, in great shape! I scored it for a KILLER PRICE. Its got plenty of work ahead of it, but I enjoy doing it, (love a good project.) Heres a preview of what I will be working with.

Tell me what you guys think...again, I scored a KILLER deal for this car. Doesnt seem to need a ton of work for a salvage car...which is good!

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Welcome!!

As long as none of the structural parts like the frame, suspension or motor
mounts are not bent, it should be a fairly easy project!! Thats on good thing
about the E, all the panels come of for easy replacement!!

That one has a few mods already. The headlights have been cleared out,
it has the HD grill guard, and the H in the middle of the grille has been painted
black.

If its just the panels that need replacing, and you have to replace the entire
front end anyway, you should think about converting it to an SC front end.
Just a thought. :-D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome aboard, Charlie, and congrats on your purchase.
Hey Thanks!!! :030:

Just an update on my E. All stripped down, super easy damage, its going to be BETTER than new in no time!! Just waiting for my new parts!!! I will make a rebuild thread when its all done!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Profile: CHECK!

Picture: CHECK!

Nice work JB...!
May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...! You have an AWESOME canvas to begin your mods...!
Good
luck...!

Congrats...!

:eoc:
-L B D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts