Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hello, I have an '06 E. I love it, love to camp in it! look forward to tips and advice.:)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group
Post some pictures when you get a chance

no worries about being old, we have the guy that invented fire as a member

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! We look forward to your participation.

...no worries about being old, we have the guy that invented fire as a member
We have an even older guy; the one who sat around and complained that these young people were wasting their time with these new fangled inventions!
Haven't heard from Irv from a while have we?

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

We have an even older guy; the one who sat around and complained that these young people were wasting their time with these new fangled inventions!

Easy Boy! Irv is younger than I am! Are you deliberately Trying to be insulting ?? :D

Take no notice of this bunch Buffy! Just young whippersnappers poking fun at us old people!

Welcome to the club! Glad you found us.

Dom

·
Registered
3,067 Posts

Oh, I'm still around. Shopping Wal-Mart's web site for a casket today....Mrs. IRV thought it was for her.....but I'm not dirt surfing yet.;-)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Great to see you're still kickin', IRV! PVR often picks on me, so it's nice to be able to share the "old" thing with ya! ;-)

Oh, and welcome aboard, Buffy Moon. Honest, there are people younger than IRV, Dom.five and me who hang out and post here, so don't be shy. :cool:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome Buffy. I'm not old, but my kids sure are getting up there.

·
Registered
510 Posts
welcome to the forum :lol: :D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome, welcome...

Saw you came by and getting back into the swing of things came through the Greets/Intros so get those pics up...! May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...

LBD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts