Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, picking up a 2003 from the dealer tomorrow. The car has grown on me already, kinda' like my American Bulldog. He can stretch out & I don't have to be concerned with barbwire dog hair that doesn't come out of the carpet because there's no carpet.

I did the smart thing (besides buying an E), and looked for a group like this after putting a deposit on it Tuesday. Very impressed with the depth and breath of knowledge here (already did quite a bit of looking and searching of threads). I'm even even more impressed by how friendly everyone is. Well, I suppose an E will even do that to NYers.

Looking forward to meeting you all and asking dumb questions (after I've searched to make sure I have a new dumb question).

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Ralph, no dumb questions asked here! Welcome to the madhouse! Hope to see that profile of yours filled out so we can answer questions in a helpful way.

Please post a pic (or more) of that great new ride of yours!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey Ralph!

Welcome! Better post some pics soon before the rest of the "cult" gets a hold of you...! LOL!!!

Congrats and hope she provides you with many years of service and enjoyment...!

LBD

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
*Sigh* My poor Sunny is getting such a complex, thats the 4th time she's been called "old" in as many weeks:-(

Ralph.......
1) welcome
2) fill out your profile
3) post a picture of your "classic" E
4) Post a picture of your pets
5) Stop saying the "O" word!:x

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
874 Posts
old dogs learning new tricks is like an old E getting a well never mind E's dont get old , if you dont beleave me just ask jojo and she will set you straight! gladd to see that you have been adopted by all the Epole hear. welcome!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts