Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! my name is Gayle and I am a new member of this site and a proud owner of a new (to me) Honda Element!!!!! My new toy is a 2006 4WD EX and I am loving it! My Element has officially taken on the name EARL. My family is beginning to think I'm nuts, but I am the happiest when Earl and I can go for a spin! :lol: Just wanted to say Hi!!! Hopefully you will be seeing more of me!

·
Registered
159 Posts
congrats on "earl" gayle and welcome to EOC.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Woo Hoo another KANSAS person ! - where in the state are you?

Welcome to the group, post some pictures when you get a chance, some members don't believe people actually live in Kansas

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hello and welcome to the gang. :)

Did you get a karma list of wrong-doings with Earl? You can travel the countryside crossing off the list. :razz:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome Gayle...!!!

May Earl provide you many years of service and enjoyment...

To borrow from my friend Orangee...

Profile: CHECK!
Picture: Oops... Uh...

Okay, well, let's work on that Gayle... But, congrats again...!

LBD

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Hi Gayle!

Yeah, now that makes five of us.

:rolleyes:

Wow !! Everyone in the state drives an Element, and posts here! :grin:

Welcome Gayle !

Post some Photo's when you have some time!

Dom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm located in wonderful Dodge City, Kansas otherwise known as the middle of the Boondocks! :) So far I am noticing a few other E's in the area but not many at all. I am very pleased with my purchase and I hope to have many years of contented bliss with Earl. :-D I do have a question for you guys though. If I am understanding correctly, I have a 15 gallon fuel tank. I am noticing the top half of the tank will last quite awhile but once I hit the halfway mark, the fuel seems to disappear overnight. Am I the only one with this problem or have others noticed this too?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts