Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself, I just bought a 07 Honda Element SC two weeks ago, and I love it. Are there any WA state meets coming up soon?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Where?

I just wanted to introduce myself, I just bought a 07 Honda Element SC two weeks ago, and I love it. Are there any WA state meets coming up soon?
Where are you? I'm in Wenatchee.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats on your purchase!! I am missing mine at the moment.. she is in the body shop after getting rear ended while sitting in front of our house.

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65239

My partner and i are very close to bothell. We live on 160th street about a mile east of 405 so we are technically in woodinville. Maybe we could have a mini element meet or something!
I'm sorry about your element, wow thats amazing how you were able to find the person that hit your car.

I live off Bothell Everett Highway, a few exit north of the 160 exit. I'm in for a mini meet.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yea we got the stick.. i love it. She needs a little work, but we got a really good deal on it. I am a perfectionist anyways, so by the time i am done it will be like a brand new car :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just got an E this week, I live around lynnwood and work in bothell. This forum has been a great resource for knowledge. You all ever have a meetup?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've seen tons of E around Bothell Lynnwood area, but I havent met any owners yet. Maybe we should have a meet when the rain finally stops and the sun is out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
HOLLA!!! :)

Seattle here. Welcome!

·
Registered
176 Posts
2007 Element sc. I live in Bellingham but work around the south Everett area. Let me know if you get together at some point.

You guys do any of the autocross stuff on the west side?

·
Registered
98 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah. There's a ton around North Admiral. You'd know me if you pulled up behind me, though.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've seen tons of E around Bothell Lynnwood area, but I havent met any owners yet. Maybe we should have a meet when the rain finally stops and the sun is out.
Ours would be one of them! My partner and i live right off 160th on the other side of the freeway from bothell. We really should have a meet sometime soon. I see so many in our area, be nice to get a few of them together!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ours would be one of them! My partner and i live right off 160th on the other side of the freeway from bothell. We really should have a meet sometime soon. I see so many in our area, be nice to get a few of them together!!
Cool I'm right over on campus way =)

I think we need to have a little brain storming sessions on where we could meetup in the Seattle area. The sunny weather yesterday got me excited for summer.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yeah. There's a ton around North Admiral. You'd know me if you pulled up behind me, though.

I would remember all those stickers, that's for sure! I love that you are into bacon! I have a hobby where I make Bacon People out of felt. Check us out at www.facebook.com/whatdobacondo

I also love that you have a Bacon Salt sticker! They commissioned us to build a bust of Kevin Bacon out of bacon for them for a fundraiser. It was a lot of fun and got a lot of press. They are really great guys.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts