Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everbody! I just put a down payment on a green Element EX 4wd last night. Dealer says it should be here in a week to ten days. I am excited about this great little car. My wife and I owned a 1999 CR-V and the only complaint we had with it was that it was under powered. When we test drove the Element we were really pleased that Honda really punched up the power for this vehicle.

I think it is really funny that Honda has been marketing this car to the Twentysomething crowd and just about everyone that I've seen buying or driving one has been in the 40+ generation. Including us!!:lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome, BigMo! From one Austinite to another, I look forward to seeing your Green on the road! Our Shoreline Mist 2WD EX Manual is coming in a few weeks and I can't wait to drive it home!!

See you on the Drag! ;)

DougUp

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations BigMo. I know that you will enjoy it. I still cannot believe that I've not seen another Element here on the road yet. I look everywhere for them. It is nice to have everyone looking at me though. I love to drive it to work each day on the freeway and turn heads. It handles great.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome aboard BigMo!

Some guy in a huge ford pickup stopped me in traffic today and said I should get a bumper sticker that says:
"When I grow up I want to be a Hummer"
I thought that was funny. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts