Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Congrats on your new E. The few that bite in here are harmless. Plus, they just had their rabies shots, so you'll be O.K.. Show some pics of your ride. :-D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks, hotrodder, It is a polished metal (dark metallic grey) tan interior Ex 4WD. I will take some pic's and post them soon. I have to say I'm very impressed with it. I so far have not found anything I don't like about it. My x wife owns a 2003 EX, beats the crap out of it and is usually 3000 miles late on the scheduled maintenance. Her's is still running great and she has never had any problems with it. I guess that's a good enough torture test for me. 8)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome New E Dude. What part of the country?? How lucky you are to be a 2 E family!

Thanks, hotrodder, It is a polished metal (dark metallic grey) tan interior Ex 4WD. I will take some pic's and post them soon. I have to say I'm very impressed with it. I so far have not found anything I don't like about it. My x wife owns a 2003 EX, beats the crap out of it and is usually 3000 miles late on the scheduled maintenance. Her's is still running great and she has never had any problems with it. I guess that's a good enough torture test for me. 8)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Hey Dude, where's the pictures? :grin:

Welcome to the EOC. The pictures are not only welcome, they are required :twisted:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! The 2010 in PMM looks great!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! The 2010 in PMM looks great!
Ditto...! You picked the most awesomest color in the world...! May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...!

LBD

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ditto...! You picked the most awesomest color in the world...! May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...!

LBD
Thanks, I also really like the color, I hope I can get many years out of it. I retired my 92 Toyota pickup (I purchased new) for the EX. If all goes well and the Element lasts as long as my Toyota, I won' need a new vehicle until I'm 72 :lol:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Thanks, I also really like the color, I hope I can get many years out of it. I retired my 92 Toyota pickup (I purchased new) for the EX. If all goes well and the Element lasts as long as my Toyota, I won' need a new vehicle until I'm 72 :lol:
I traded in a '93 Jeep Cherokee for my 'Ol Lunchbox...! I KNOW she'll last as long so I'm not the least bit worried... Oh, I did put 363K on the 'Ol Jeep so I do maintain my vehicles well...! Welcome again and congrats...!

LBD

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I traded in a '93 Jeep Cherokee for my 'Ol Lunchbox...! I KNOW she'll last as long so I'm not the least bit worried... Oh, I did put 363K on the 'Ol Jeep so I do maintain my vehicles well...! Welcome again and congrats...!

LBD
Wow! 363K on your Jeep. My 92 Toyota had 214K and was running strong. The frame rotted out near the leaf spring connector. It was getting close to being dangerous. If not for the frame issue it probably would have gone another 100K. I also maintain my vehicles but living in New England with the hard winters and road salt finally took its toll on my Toyota. I have moved out of the city and now I can garage my New EX. :grin:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wow! 363K on your Jeep. My 92 Toyota had 214K and was running strong. The frame rotted out near the leaf spring connector. It was getting close to being dangerous. If not for the frame issue it probably would have gone another 100K. I also maintain my vehicles but living in New England with the hard winters and road salt finally took its toll on my Toyota. I have moved out of the city and now I can garage my New EX. :grin:
Yeppers N_E_D...!

I guess I'm real fortunate living in NorCal with the mild weather...! I'm pretty sure most vehicles could last forever here... Glad to know that Toyota can still make some solid trucks...! Oh, doesn't it make you smile when you walk in the garage and see your E...? It does it to me EVERY time... I can't be mad even if I'm in a rush... Dunno why it does it but I don't get the need to "rush" when I'm rollin' in the 'Ol LunchBox...!!!

Enjoy the many, many, many years with her...!

LBD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hi....,

Congrats on your new 2010 EX 4WD. Can you post the image of it.
Dude... Seriously...? Check out Page 1/Post #7 of this thread...!

LBD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts