Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up a couple of folks at the meet. I'll let others tell you about the man we met at the Cardinals game. I'll introduce two of the nicest people you'll ever meet - Sean and Casey.

Sean Murphy is the owner of the Kicker truck. His screen name is itiswhatitis (I hope he doesn't mind me blowing his cover). Casey is his girlfriend. They are obviously head over heels in love with each other and are a very cute couple (I know I'm getting myself in deeper sh!t with remarks like that). They both work for Kicker, Sean as an installer and Casey in dealer services. Tom, Julie, Sean and Casey all hit it off right away. Sean and Casey dove right into the mix and were invaluable resources for everyone there. Sean gave me great tips on my car and Casey refrained from kicking me in the nuts when I talked stereos at dinner on the riverboat cruise. :D I'd bet anybody a case of good beer that itiswhatitis will become an active participant in this board. I certainly hope both of them do.

I also want to thank Mike from Alpine for bringing the Alpine E, but Sean and Casey deserve extra special recognition. Meeting both of them was one of the highlights of my St. Louis experience. :)

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
I'll gladly follow up on this one. Sean and Casey... thanks for taking the time to come participate for the ENTIRE weekend. You are part of the EOC. It meant a lot that you were so active, helpful and simply there for us. We really do hope that you guys are on the forums every so often.

Note: You can see Sean on OVERHAULIN this week on TV.

GO KICKER! I've now got an Alpine HU w/ Kicker components and well, it kicks. ;)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
T Mac said:
Note: You can see Sean on OVERHAULIN this week on TV.
Some Get this on DVD!!! We don't have cable right now, there are running new cable or some ****!! :?

Kerri & Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts