Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We have a new Mod on the board, Please welcome TheLusciousHellcat as our newest moderator

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that Luscious all of a sudden appeared as a moderater on here, and wondered whose (blinkety blank) she had (blinkety blinkety blanked).....knowwhutImean? :shock:

Shaka shaka!

Ger

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cool!

She's my favorite! :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
weren't the 'hellcats' on the simpson's ? wasn't grandpa simpson and mr. burns fighting over a treasure trove as the 'last surviving helcats' ?

did one of these old fart's have a daughter ?

"excelllllent....." clickity, clickity, click ( sounds of old man burn's bony fingers clicking together ).....

·
Registered
273 Posts
>>>>but how do I install TheLusciousHellcat on my E.<<<<

bwahahaaha :lol:..... :shock:

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:cd8d948bb4="RML"]Hi all,

We have a new Mod on the board, Please welcome TheLusciousHellcat as our newest moderator

:D :D :D :D[/quote:cd8d948bb4]

Thank you, RML!

I figure I'm like a little stray cat that hangs around so much, you finally start feeding it and taking care of it.

I really like EOC and all the people here. It's part of the reason I decided to purchase an E (probably a couple of weeks from now).

I hope to do a good job. If anyone has any suggestions they'd like to share with me, please email me or private message me. I'll listen to and consider your thoughts.

:D

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:cbd38eebf3="lon777"]Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow!![/quote:cbd38eebf3]

I agree! And furthermore, meow Meow meow, meow meowmeow, Meow!

:lol:

·
Registered
540 Posts
New Mod? I love new Element Mods! (Especially all the non factory grills) Uh... but how do I install TheLusciousHellcat on my E? Where can I buy one? Can you post installation photos?

Well, to install a Luscious Hellcat IN your E, you drive to Dallas, buy nice roses, come to my door, ask me out for a fabulous dinner, and basically treat me like the Goddess I am.

We Hellcats cannot be bought, but sometimes, you can capture and tame one!

But .....installation photos? This is a PG rated board, my dear.

Edited to add: I just used my Mod capabilities for the first time. I posted this and it posted under the name Aykew? Bizarre! I hope the repost works.

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:c6e878cbec="hambone"]weren't the 'hellcats' on the simpson's ? wasn't grandpa simpson and mr. burns fighting over a treasure trove as the 'last surviving helcats' ?

did one of these old fart's have a daughter ?

"excelllllent....." clickity, clickity, click ( sounds of old man burn's bony fingers clicking together ).....[/quote:c6e878cbec]

My friend Kaye gave me this nickname. She also calls me "Kitten with a Whip".

When a group of us got together for a good time ( cough - madmargaritadrinkingparty - cough) she called me that out loud and everyone started cracking up. By the end of the evening, I had also been called "The Love Leopard" (because of my freckle=leopard spots).

But note I am NOT going around calling myself that!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts