Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Today is 5/19/03 and my Element is back in the shop for a cracked windsheild. They had it last week for two days to fix the rattle in the dash we picked it up on Tuesday afternoon and the thing rattles worse now than it did before. On top of that my wife came home from work on Wednesday and the windsheild had a crack in it. I carried it to the dealership that afternoon and they admitted that it was a stress crack from the work they had done to it. I asked them if they were going to fix the rattle in the dash and was told that these vehicles have alot of plastic in them and they are going to rattle some. Boy if had known that I would have keep my old vehicle. I mean how many people want to buy a new car and have to listen to a rattle in the dash every time you go down the road.

· Registered
16 Posts
got mine back from the dealership and the dash rattles worse now than it did before. Service manager said that the Element has alot of plastic in it and it is going to rattle some. I wonder if he would feel that way if it where his vehicle?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.