Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner in Lynchburg, VA. Just acquired a new, to me, 2008 SC in Root Beer Metallic. Had been looking for a 2009 SC, but, my dealer could not find one. This one showed up about the time I started looking. It is an automatic and I would have preferred a manual trans. But, I like it just the same.

Hope to spend a bit of time around the boards and see what I can learn!!!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Welcome Gump08SC!
First off, you got a classic E. I don't believe Rootbeer Metallic is offered on the '09 and it was a only offered on the SC. You are going to love this vehicle.
Also good job on getting your profile filled out, some can get cranky around here. :rolleyes: But enjoy yourself around the EOC; it's a great place for info and ideas (modding is big around here). People (E-ple) are pretty friendly and helpful so sit back, relax and enjoy the EOC.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Howdy
I am in Bedford. If you see a blue E with dogs in the back wave.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics???

Aztec wants pics....
I took a few yesterday. I need some time to get them off the camera and posted here. However, it shouldn't be too long!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As Promised...

Pics...

And for the record... I, too, like the '08 SC a bit better than the '09. Mostly the grill and headlights. Just my humble (and negligible) opinion.

Now a couple of pictures....

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EOC Sticker

I guess I should have mentioned that I ordered my EOC sticker early last week.... Looking for it in the mail each day!

Will post a new picture once it is on.... :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
...funny when i was on my quest for my E, there was an auto RBM in VA for sale...hmmm....it was tempting but i really wanted a manual, i did end up buying mine from hendrick honda in woodbridge! congrats and wELcomE

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey Gump...

So is your E fixed or are there 2 Gumps on this site...? Weren't you the "Sad Owner"...? Seems like AZChris did a double post too...? Hmmm...

Well, congrats and may she bring you many years of service and enjoyment... Am I losing my mind...? Some one...? Any one...? Bueller...?

LBD (?)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's me & Fixed

Hey Gump...

So is your E fixed or are there 2 Gumps on this site...? Weren't you the "Sad Owner"...? Seems like AZChris did a double post too...? Hmmm...

Well, congrats and may she bring you many years of service and enjoyment... Am I losing my mind...? Some one...? Any one...? Bueller...?

LBD (?)
Yeah, I was the "Sad Owner" also. As I think I shared in that post, I'd only had my "E" for 2 weeks when I got hit. It happened on a Monday and I had it repaired and back by Thursday of the following week. So, all in all, not too bad. I was still sad though.

As for GUMP, I wanted that screen name (as I use it on a number of other forums) and someone had it! :confused: What bad luck for me.

Loving my new (to me) "E". Just got my EOC sticker. But, I had recently Rain-X'ed the windows and it won't stick..... so it will go on eventually!! Really like my "E" and enjoy this forum! Thanks friends.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Whew...

Thought I was losing my mind there for a minute...! Well, looking forward to hearing your stories as I too got my rear window fixed by the FOURTH day and I'm about to go camping this weekend with my girl... Don't forget to post more pics or Aztec Rolie will be on ya!

Congrats again!
LBD

... and now for AZChris... :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts