Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my E tonight. Actually it's for my wife, we just traded in an Oddessy for it. I brought it home and now the wife isnt so sure...looks like maybe it will be for me now... morning will tell I guess.

(she sure seemed sure at the dealership... such is life)

In any case, if it ends up being my car, Im gonna trick it out.
Anyone else out here local?

·
Registered
8 Posts
We're just south of you. My wife was a little apprehensive as well, but it quickly changed when it came time to haul the bikes etc around town. I've noticed a bunch more Elements on my commute (Irvine to ElSegundo daily).

Scott 8)

·
Registered
420 Posts
hey i know i'm kinda late to reply but yea anyways, i'm in fullerton too. got it on Dec 26 2003.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I haven't got my E yet... in a month or so, I was just quoted what seems to be a good price from Fladeboe Honda... $19,999 for an EX 4WD auto. My wife likes the E for me, but she rather stick with her Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. :wink:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive been slowly tricking out my E. We bought another Oddessy for my wife..now the E is my daily driver.

Im going with kinda a rugged off road look...kinda Land-Rover-ish.

Look for me out of the roads of Fullerton and Brea!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am going to purchase an element. Can any of you that have already posted please give the price you paid and opinion on the dealership that you purchased your E from. I live in OC and will purchase an 04 EX AWD AT /SRS.

Thanks in advance

H

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, just got my SOP EX Element last week and it's a better car than I even hoped. Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos is a great volume dealer that gives good prices over the internet, quoted $100 over invoice. Bought it from Riverside Honda who has been running an ad in the LA Times for EX at $700 below invoice, $17,998. Turns out that price was supposed to be for manual but ad said automatic. They honored the ad. Good people there too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, just took the E on first out of town jaunt up to Paso Robles. Drives great on the open road as it does in town. Shocks are a little stiff, but it does ride solid. PS, anyone know if the grooves on roof are cosmetic only or do they provide any aerodynamic function? They're on the front half of the roof only.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts