Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cbywn-jra8i (2).jpg

Gently used... only 57K on odometer. My first Honda car (had several motorcycles back in 70's). Obviously I like (paid way over NADA) but can't give good opinion until I get some miles on her.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Nice Find hillrad! Looks like it's near mint in the picture. Atomic Blue is a great color too!

And yes, with only 57K miles, you'll pay over book price these days! (None of my business, but I'm guessing you probably paid near what it cost new back in '06!) But to get a pristine example, it's worth it! Especially compared to today's sky high new car prices. And at 57K, it's barely broken in!

Show us some more pictures of your new ride when you get a chance.

Yes Element enthusiasts, there are some low mileage finds still out there! : - )

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice Find hillrad! Looks like it's near mint in the picture. Atomic Blue is a great color too!

And yes, with only 57K miles, you'll pay over book price these days! (None of my business, but I'm guessing you probably paid near what it cost new back in '06!) But to get a pristine example, it's worth it! Especially compared to today's sky high new car prices. And at 57K, it's barely broken in!

Show us some more pictures of your new ride when you get a chance.

Yes Element enthusiasts, there are some low mileage finds still out there! : - )
Thank you for the positive vibes because I had/have some anxiety for paying $8680 when the NADA is $8475 :roll:

Not "pristine" but close (for 13 years old) and unless these buggies come undercoated, this one is, for an Ohio car the underneath looks as good as the body :-D

More pictures to come... when gets up to freezing here in Ohio :|

·
Registered
532 Posts
hillrad: I would say you did very well! A very nice condition '06 EX-P with manual trans and only 57K miles for $8680. Very well indeed!

Used car prices here in FL are normally quite high, but based on what I have seen on other Elements for sale around here; yours would probably sell for in the area of $11,500 to $12,000 from a dealer. Maybe a little less from a private party; but certainly at least $10,000.

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you only paid $8680 for that, you got an absolute steal. I paid that much 3 years ago for an '07 with twice the miles! Welcome!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Saw that Element on CarGurus the other night and thought it was the best deal out there. I have the same E but an automatic and I thought how much more fun a manual would be. Your going to love that ride... welcome to the wonderful world of Honda Elements.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ohioans have a good eye for vehicles 8)

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Welcome!

Woohoooo! Ohio MT! Yeah!

Welcome!

After owning Zippy for a decade, I finally put on the first sticker...
The Manual Gearbox Preservation Society... :-D

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts