Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for the past couple weeks gathering information for my search for an Element. Defenitely a great resource here, lots of great information.

Anyways, finally narrowed my search to a 05 Element LX in Cargo Khaki at a local Honda dealership. After several days of going back and forth on pricing we finally agreed on terms and signed all the paper work yesterday. Picking it up Wednesday night :)

Quick pic I snapped before leaving the lot yesterday.

Car has zero options but that's fine.... going to be picking up mudguards, floor mats, window visors and maybe some other small stuff pretty quick here.

:D

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Wow that's in nice shape !

Good luck with it. Glad you have found this sight useful to you.

Welcome to the EOC. Have fun, and keep us posted on your mods.

Dom

·
Registered
773 Posts
Are you crazy?

I'm only asking because all the other CK's here are......;-)
We are a small minority but we will not be ignored!

Welcome to the club. And congrats!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Are you crazy?

I'm only asking because all the other CK's here are......;-)
They don't call'em Wackie Khaki for nothin'

·
Registered
65 Posts
I must say, your new Element is an absolutely beautiful color!:D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I must say, your new Element is an absolutely beautiful color!:D
Fine example of what Jojo is calling crazy. (Everybody knows SILVER is the prettiest color!) :D

Welcome to the EOC, 88crx! That is a great looking E and appears to be in excellent shape. :)

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
I love Cargo Khaki. Congrats and welcome to the EOC.

-g

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Just on the way home I saw 4 other Gallopagos Green E's... I rarely see a CK.

Congrats, and Welcome 88crx.

Milage?, Price? Goodies?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!

Milage?, Price? Goodies?
82k km's (about 51k miles)

I ended up paying just under $15k cdn + taxes. I'm pretty happy with the price.

Doesn't come with any goodies..... BUT, I've already ordered all season mats & blizzaks for the winter. Also ordered window visors, rear cargo mat, rear cargo net/bungie thing, chrome exhaust tip and mud flaps LOL. Also have some 16" Rota Slipstreams that will go on come spring time.

Let me dig up some pics of the other Honda.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Here's the fun car (in case anyone cares).... 2004 Honda Civic SIR hatchback

Was featured in Honda Tuning a couple months back (June issue i think?). Finally get to park it for our harch winters. Really looking forward to driving a vehicle that actually has some ground clearance!!! haha.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Here's the fun car (in case anyone cares).... 2004 Honda Civic SIR hatchback

Was featured in Honda Tuning a couple months back (June issue i think?). Finally get to park it for our harch winters. Really looking forward to driving a vehicle that actually has some ground clearance!!! haha.
Sweet EP3! I wish I had one, in black of course. Yours is very clean!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey 88crx...!

Warm and sunny California greetings to my neighbor to the north...! Congrats on that nice Honda stable you seem to be putting together...! May she bring you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Keep us posted on the mods and updates so that we too can appreciate the legacy you're putting in your E-ride...!

LBD

·
Registered
873 Posts
wow!!! looks like my cargo kinky!!! the ck are cursed well not all, just watch out some of them are cursed well might just be mine.(bad juju) not to be confuzzed with bad jojo.:lol: welcome to my nightmare I think your gonna like itjust might be where you belong.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts