Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I went out looking for a new car this week, due to finally being fed up with our old one. We were thinking CR-V at first, and drove it first; but then the dealer introduced us to this pre-owned Element. From the interior layout, to the unique features, to the color (Citrus Fire Metallic FTW), to the impressive audio system, we were sold. Not to mention the thing drives like a dream... especially compared to our old car (Ford Focus (aka ****Us)... :-(). What a turning radius! It had 44k miles, 1 owner, a clean CARFAX, and was kept in mint condition. We bought it from a Honda dealership (Hendrick Honda in Charlotte, NC), so the certified pre-owned warranty is in effect. Also, the price is incredibly good for such an amazing vehicle.

Only thing I don't like is the fact that you have to open the front doors to open the back doors... but we have a 2 year old son, so that's actually a safety feature if you think about it. So not really a complaint at all.

I think we stumbled upon a great vehicle. I honestly never considered myself one for the Element. Glad I decided to test drive one, or else I'd be in a damn Hyundai SanteFe or something... :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing what people do with/to their E's... I would post pictures, but it's just a stock EX... nothing special! (yet...)

·
Registered
262 Posts
You stumbled on a great vehicle. Some of us researched it to death and came down to the same vehicle. Either way here we are---Eople.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yeah...!!! What Scotia said...!!!

Congrats and welcome...! Post them pics...! Don't be shy... It's a good way to see the progression of your love (insanity???) for your E... LOL!!!

Like I always say, may she bring you many years of service and enjoyment...!

LBD

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts