Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, just got home from the rounds of showing off the new ride. The wife and I had to replace the Focus ZX3 that was totaled so we went on the hunt. We spent 3 full days searching until we came across this gem. Everything that we needed.....all in one. I told my wife when we we're walking around it, "I think this is the box my Prelude was shipped in". So now we are proud owners of a Silver 2007 SC-AT. I'll post pics of her tomorrow also with her older sibling the Prelude. Can't wait to share in some knowledge here.

SNOW

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the last name is pretty cool right? :rolleyes:
sorry, it's a terrible joke, but I can't help sayin it. My last name is SNOW....hence the nick.

SNOW

·
Registered
221 Posts
oh that's awesome! snow is a very cool name! it's so cool that my mom made it my middle name... and then actually just this year my mom and my cousin and i all got snowflake tattoos! so i'm cool all year round!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the cult! Are you ready to join the Cincy club? Post pictures and enjoy your awesome colored E! :D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Awwww... You beat me by several hours...! Congrats tho...!!!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Sweet, another source for Skyline !

Between all the new Cincy area fols I should be able to get one Element full of Skyline, one full of Montgomery Inn Ribs and another with Graeter Ice Cream - throw in some Goetta and it'll be like I never even left

Come on gang, pack'em up and drive west, I'll treat ya'll to some BBQ

·
Registered
155 Posts
alright! another cincinnati owner, and a Silver SC no less (don't worry, we aren't real element owners b/c its a SC :lol: or so they say;-) )

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome. SC all the way...classy & versatile.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone for the warm welcome.....As for trading skyline for BBQ.....I'm always down for a road trip!

SNOW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts