Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I am new here and new to Elements!:)

I had been looking for some sort of small SUV type of vehicle for a few years, nothing wrong with the car I had, an 06 scion tc but I just wanted something a little bigger. I test drove many different vehicles before I saw the E. I test drove an 06 EX and loved it but the dealer had just got in an 09 which I didn't think would fit my budget and to my surprise it did. So I drove it and absolutly fell in love..so now I am a proud owner of an 09 EX..love it!
;-)
I'm glad to find a forum with other E lovers and look forward to learning more about them!

~Angel

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the Cult of E, Angel!

Tell us a little bit more about yourself and your new E by filling out your profile. Twilightzero has a jacket he likes to hand out to new inmates... I mean, new members. And post some pics before Jojo sends her zombies after you.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group - proper hello's will be withheld until pictures are posted, profile filled in and beer is bought and shared with the regulars

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Hi all! I am new here and new to Elements!:)

I had been looking for some sort of small SUV type of vehicle for a few years, nothing wrong with the car I had, an 06 scion tc but I just wanted something a little bigger. I test drove many different vehicles before I saw the E. I test drove an 06 EX and loved it but the dealer had just got in an 09 which I didn't think would fit my budget and to my surprise it did. So I drove it and absolutly fell in love..so now I am a proud owner of an 09 EX..love it!
;-)
I'm glad to find a forum with other E lovers and look forward to learning more about them!

~Angel

I just wish I had a dime for every time I've been told, that same story! :D

Welcome to the club. I think you will find that the Element will not only fulfill your expectations, but will in fact exceed them !

Yes we need pictures! After all, none of us have never seen an Element, From the outside! We are usually too busy driving them. :D

Dom

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I can see I am not welcome here without pictures haha

I only got it a little over a week ago so I have been busy driving, not much time to take pictures..but here are a few

The color is Royal Blue..I think Royal Blue Pearl or something along those lines is the official color name ;-)

I am off to put some more info in my profile right now too!

Thanks for the welcomes!:D

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Great looking ride...welcome.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Thanks for the pics!

You can rest easy now. Jojo won't be sending her zombie horde after you.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome, Angel. Your E will look great amongst the fall colors of PA.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
OFFICIAL WELCOME

Thanks for posting the pic's !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Ditto...!

Yup, thats a nice looking E.:rolleyes:
Warm West Coast greetings and welcomes AB to the '09 Club...!!! May she bring you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Whew...! You made it before Jojo and Twi could jump in... Not too many newbies make it out of the first day without a "few" scars... But Orangee was looking out for you, so that's good...

Congrats...!

LBD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts