Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
drove 700 miles to pick up an omni blue pearl 09navi for my wifes birthday. when I got home the front end had the remains of every known insect plastered on the hood, fenders and bumper. Given its shape, I could have anticipated this. Is a $70.00 bug deflector a good solution or should I look into the expel or 3m plastics? I hate the vinyl bras (on cars and women)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
you could install the bug deflector and use it to collect a matching set of insects.

<grin>

actually the bug deflector might actually protect a good portion of the hood, but it won't do anything for the bumpers.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
you could install the bug deflector and use it to collect a matching set of insects.

:-D

actually the bug deflector might actually protect a good portion of the hood, but it won't do anything for the bumpers.
Got the OEM on mine and it does seem to help... Hey, it's a Cali LunchBox so it's got to look good...!!! LOL!!! I would recommend it...! Oh then get the ones for the windows too... A clean look all around...

LBD

PS: Have your wife join so she can do mods on her E-ride and who knows...? Maybe we can convince you to join us too...!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts