Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!

Just got back home from Maryland, made a deal on a 2003 4wd EX. I'm picking it up tomorrow after a "short" stop to the DMV to pick up some VA tags.

BTW: the pics are from the seller, and are found on CL and AT. Mine will be up later tomorrow, hopefully :roll:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
DiamondPlate703...

Let me be the first...

Profile: CHECK!
Picture: CHECK!

May she provide you with many years of service and enjoyment...!

Congrats...!

:eoc:
.L-B-D.
-
-

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
That looks good!

I have been following your thread about finding one. Glad to see you came up with something nice at a good price.

Welcome to the EOC !

Dom

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I just got home from a 36 minute trip to the DMV, got the title/registration/plates...going to pick it up momentarily.

Playbass311- I am assuming you're a bass player too? Haha I play bass geetar...this is my rig hauler.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay guys! As promised, more pics after she got home. Obviously the first pic of the odometer. The second pic is the part that is broken/still breaking. If someone could give me a part number, that'd be really awesome! Lastly the third pic of of the tube-steps. The sale also came with a Lo-Jack system (I guess thats where the aftermarket security system came in...??)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wow...! Good luck in finding those parts (bolt/pin and spring-thing)... I'm sure one of the mods will help out... Would NOT have an idea on how to begin to find that part...!

Mods...?

LBD

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Okay guys! As promised, more pics after she got home. Obviously the first pic of the odometer. The second pic is the part that is broken/still breaking. If someone could give me a part number, that'd be really awesome! Lastly the third pic of of the tube-steps. The sale also came with a Lo-Jack system (I guess thats where the aftermarket security system came in...??)
Here you go, its part number 6 in this pic:

You can get it here:

HONDA PARTS NOW

BERNARDI HONDA

HONDA PARTS DEALS

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANK YOU!!!! thank you so much! I called my dealer yesterday and they said the part alone would be ~$95, this will save some $$$

·
Registered
313 Posts
Good luck with the new E, it looks good. It is nice to know there are a lot of E owner's here in Woodbridge. I live in Lakeridge near Cotton Mill Dr.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice, I'm down here by Tacketts. If you see an Element in Woodbridge High's drivers ed. lot, chances are it's me... :) Oh, and count my neighnor in too. He owns an 03, and I just told him about the EOC yesterday.

Just got THE call from the dealer...bad news (to my wallet).
State Inspection -Passed
Emmissions Inspection -Passed
Rear Differential fluid -Changed
Air filters (Cabin/Engine) -Changed
Other work I chose not to remember -Check/Changed

Also, I was told the brake rotors are in desperate need to be replaced, 3mm left. The front shocks and struts need to be replaced too...Anyone in NOVA know where to buy this stuff for less then the dealer??

·
Registered
707 Posts
Welcome to the club! I'm your neighbor to the South in Williamsburg :grin: Nice looking E! It's nice that it came with side steps, one less mod you gotta do :razz:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts