Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
I love that color! It really changes shades with more or less light. I almost painted mine that color but I thought it would be too flashy. It looks good on your car. It sets off your rims. I'm with Frozen E on the wheels but if you like it that's all that matters. :cool:

·
Registered
557 Posts
The wagon wheels still kill it for me.
That's a good observation. Cars originally started with large solid wheels with tiny pieces of rubber wrapped around the edges, then science evolved and they found a more efficient way of making wheels, but it seems we are devolving our technologies, just as writing letters is the first form of communication, and we have the ability to speak through the air to other people, yet we speak through text... why?

I will say I do like the color, but the wheels are also a little too big for me. And just to get it out of the way, yes, "that's what she said."

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I liked the old color better imo, and now I have not one ounce of liking of the wheels, they looked ok against a dark color, still bigger than I would ever want but its too much shiny.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Judging by the name of the color I bet it looks even better in person :D mind telling is what you paid for the paint job?

If you could get the E lower I think it would look better overall....I just don't know if that's possible with those 24's

It's nice work and I still can't believe 24's fit without all kinds of rubbing.

Any pics of your inside work?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I love the paint. I'm curious what the cost was too. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Thanks for the positive comments lol and the nit so nice but I guess some people just get mad when they maynot be able to afford to go big or go home or just are flat retarded when they thinks it's so cool to put 22s and when I top that people wanna flip haha I love it when people hate of it. not sayen anything to be mean just don't want my element to look like every other one out of the street. And for the few that are making big changes keep it up

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Dont take me the wrong way big guy, I am happy for you and for being different, I appreciate the different. Hell, I was just about to go with a 20" MSR wheel and right before I did, someone posted them up and I had to change my mind. I searched every where on this site for the wheels I put on yesterday, nowhere on here I could find them and thanks to my lawyer getting every cent back from the guy who hacked my siding job. I will be posting up pics of them later.

·
Registered
669 Posts
For me I don't like the wheels because they're just out of proportion to the car. It's not a whole lot different than putting on 13s.

They do look way better now that you have custom paint though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea after rereading my post it came off a little ****ty lol that sucks to here that. I work 60 hour weeks to pay for all my toys and just bought a 09 yahamah r1 so I'm sure il have more to pay now that I own something that will do over 100mph up hill lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not a real fan of big rims, but as a whole the E came out looking great. Did the painter/shop use a flex agent for the plastic bumper sections? They'll flex more than the body panels and may see cracks in the paint.
Nice clean look.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ran about 2800 for everything they had to sand and prep All of the raw plastic. And I had a dent in the hood they took out

·
Registered
478 Posts
looks sweet! to each his own rite? man back in my houston, texas days, you would be the king of the streets sittin on twenny fos

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love it when people get mad let's me know I'm doing it rite lol it's taken 1st place in shows not even in a suv class I'm Im in with other import cars. I just ordered a 3" lift and I'm going with 26"s so everyone get ready to hate a little more lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts