Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I put on my kSports and took my wheels from my 240sx and put them on my E. specs are 17x10 +25. what do you guys think?:roll:

·
Registered
282 Posts
That looks awesome!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Personally I think the wheels look a little small in the wheel well and the offset is too extreme but the important thing is if you like it. Good work trying to stand out.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Very nice! drooling....I think poke looks better than hf on a element.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Fresssssh!

Soooo Fressssh and Soooo Clean!

Nice pics...

Looks like it's ready to go drifting! :roll:

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Nice job JPhan! Sh!t looks hot! I love that "poke" look on the Element, it really widens the stance. A silver SC may be the best canvas to begin with too. I just wish you could go a little lower to get rid of that wheel gap. IMO that's the problem with going with smaller wheels, you just can't go low enough to get that tight fitment without running huge tires. I can see how low you are already in that first pic! You really can't go much lower than that. But I'm just being picky... nice job! :035:

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
It really has that "Element D" flavor to it. I dig "poke" style, so it definitely looks good to me. With that type of look you should just go ahead and "Bag" it, that'll make Burn real happy!!! ;-) :-D

Chief

·
Registered
344 Posts

Looks dope man!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
i like this shot. very nice! and yea i agree with burn, your drop is already hella low with 17's, i can tell!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Fun look. Loving it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Personally I think the wheels look a little small in the wheel well and the offset is too extreme but the important thing is if you like it. Good work trying to stand out.
yeah the wheels are small.. i wish they made 18s!! but its just for temporary until i needa drive my 240 again haha

Smokin' hot! You should bring that bad boy to the Spring Meet in May.
i think i will! :razz:

Nice job JPhan! Sh!t looks hot! I love that "poke" look on the Element, it really widens the stance. A silver SC may be the best canvas to begin with too. I just wish you could go a little lower to get rid of that wheel gap. IMO that's the problem with going with smaller wheels, you just can't go low enough to get that tight fitment without running huge tires. I can see how low you are already in that first pic! You really can't go much lower than that. But I'm just being picky... nice job! :035:
everyone is telling me to drop it in the front more also! but i can't unless i want my gas tank bar to be gone! otherwise i would slam it to the floor haha

It really has that "Element D" flavor to it. I dig "poke" style, so it definitely looks good to me. With that type of look you should just go ahead and "Bag" it, that'll make Burn real happy!!! ;-) :-D

Chief
E on bags?! any have that here? no $ for bags haha.

neet just wach out for ants crossing the street:razz:
haha serious!

This looks amazing! Hopefully I'll be joining you in the low this week.
dopeee and then photoshooooot!

thanks for all the comments bros! i will get bigger and better shoes later on, keep ya'll posted!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
What a neat looking SC, I am installing my KSports this week on my free time, got it up on jacks, thats about it.

On another note, you need the tailgate spoiler imo, that would complete it for sure.

Good job, kerp the modding!!!

Later,
Steve

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Personally I think the 17's look great and are a good size with the stance you have and the aggresive offset. How much farther can you drop it?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a neat looking SC, I am installing my KSports this week on my free time, got it up on jacks, thats about it.

On another note, you need the tailgate spoiler imo, that would complete it for sure.

Good job, kerp the modding!!!

Later,
Steve
yeah i am keeping my eye out for one cause new ones cost alot but i may end up buying a new one anyways.. but if u know anyone that is selling one LMK!

Personally I think the 17's look great and are a good size with the stance you have and the aggresive offset. How much farther can you drop it?
oh man the first time me and my friends put the coils on we slammed it to the floor with no threads left on the coils haha the stock SC tires did not move because the top of the wheel well was resting on the tires! so it goes lowwww.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice SC man...I'm envious!

But hey, I've searched and searched and you've stumped me as to what kind of wheels those are.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts