Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put on a new set of General Grabber HTS Tires today. 225-70-16’s. My first impression is very good. The road noise is substantially less. Steering is more responsive and the ride is notably smother. If these tires live up to all the reports I have read on their over all performance. They will be a great buy for the money.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got home from a short road trip to Florida. (About 140 miles). I was not sure that the new Grabbers would really make a big difference in the ride and handling on the Hwy. I am happy to share that I was wrong. They made a real notable difference. The ride was much more comfortable and quite and the E felt allot more stable at hwy speeds than it had. I filled up before I left and at the same station when I got back to Mobile. No change in mileage, right at 27 mpg Hwy.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My experience with the OEM tires and rain was the main reason I wanted to get new tires. I just spent most of the morning driving in the rain with the new Grabber HTS tires. Wow! What a difference. They handle great in heavy rain, the car never felt loose or like it would hydroplane on the Hwy, and the tires did not slip when taking off from a stop on a grade. I am ready for the tropical storms and hurricane season. I hated getting on the road last year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey carvingbarn, Im over in Ocean Springs,MS and was wondering where you purchased your tires and how much it cost, Thanks in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts