Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello EOC! My name is Bob ( seriously, im not joking ) I live in central Massachusetts and am a car enthusiast. Ive always been a fan of the Element for doing what the Pontiac Aztec promised ( ooo burned ). I recently came across an 05' EX AWD 5speed and fell in love. Though its not orange its my second favorite, red w/ black ( still learning the paint codes sorry). I wanted to hold off until the spring but for less than $14,000 I couldn't let this one slip by! So here I am! I have already taken advantage of lots of great information on this forum and can tell the people here are top shelf. I applied "back to black" to the black plastic ( a McGuires product ) after reading the "for ever black" posts, looks amazing! I've been tossing around adding an led strip to the interior center cargo bin too. Next is to replace the front and rear bumper garnish with black ( the rear has popped a bit, the only defect i could find on the entire car).
I'll eventually add a sig / picture and look forward to elementing with you all!
-Bob

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey Bob! :) glad to hear about you future E purchase, feel free to browse the website tons of threads with info. You can click on your username top right corner to edit YOUR PROFILE. WELCOME to EOC :cool:

I'm excited myself a little, I just found an 09 PMM auto 4WD EX w/Navi 3 hours away $25,855

Attachments

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome Bob Seriously! :D

It's so exciting to see more Mass. people joining the club. I have been threatening to hold a local mini coffee meet soon. We may have to hold it in the Fraimingham area. We now have 3 members from area. I tried to find a date before Christmas, but everyone is busy. So we are now looking at a weekend after the first of the year.

Be sure to keep watching the northeast forum for the date. Also Pm Jurn and get on the P.M. list to be notified of meets.

Another Rally Red Too! My wife's E is Rally red.

Dom

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tips Dom, I live on the shrewsbury line off rt.9 across from Umass Medical so framingham would be an easy meeting location.
cheers

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Hey look FREE TIRES for Life ! that is good, because the stock tires suck ! :D

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Hi Bob (yeah right? :rolleyes:)
Is your last name Smith?

Congratulations on your Rallye Red and Welcome to the EOC!!

-g

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I might believe your name is really "Bob"...

I could possibly take your word that you're from Massachusetts...

But you an Element owner?? I don't know... I mean... I am just not seeing it. That's going to be a little difficult to accept. (Hint: Post pictures!!! We... I mean, Jojo wants to see pictures!)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Congrads and welcome . . .

Can't wait to see pics of my favorite color rallye red :D If only I had a sunset orange I could trade you, but I also found my fiji blue at a great price that I couldn't pass up!

Have fun with that manual- you won't be disappointed!

~T

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I KNOW, today I road my buell to storage ( 8 miles ) but man it must have been a 5degree windchill at 40mph... Thankfully the rain washed off the VT salt on the E from Sunday nights road trip to Burllington. I'll get some pics going asap.

cheers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts