Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Element owners. I just joined last night and recently bought my first "E" this past August. I bought a left over 2008 SC in Black and have to say I'm addicted to it. My first drive of an Element was a 2003 my father inlaw gave my wife to drive last summer since her car was getting bad. We fell in love with it right away, especially me since it has a Thule roof rack for my fishing kayak. I plan to add fog lights and a few interior extras to my "08" but its almost perfect the way it is. Hope to post some great photos of camping/fishing trips with my boys this spring and road trips we take.

:hol039:

Happy Holidays & New Year!!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Good to have you in the club!

Yes I can understand the addiction. It's not a car it's a disease !! :grin:

Dom

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi yak-attack,

Congrats on your new aquisition.
You'll like it here, but these folks can get riley every full moon.;-)

Also, I'm new here, and was surprised that nobody has said that you need to post pics of your Element.

So, let me say again, Welcome, and:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi yak-attack,

Congrats on your new aquisition.
You'll like it here, but these folks can get riley every full moon.;-)

Also, I'm new here, and was surprised that nobody has said that you need to post pics of your Element.

So, let me say again, Welcome, and:
I don't have one of my Element and it needs a good bath before I do but here is my wifes. I use it to go kayak fishing.

Thanks for the welcome gang.

:-D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Looks great! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I already posted a pic of the wife's "E" in burnt orange with roof rack; and Friday I got off my arss and took a few pics of my "08" Black SC. These were taken in Palm Beach next to the ICW. I go fishing and kayaking here when its not blowing 25MPH but today I took my 3yr old son and had lunch on the tail gate and watched and waved to all the jets coming into West Palm Beach.

This Element is more than just a SUV; its an adventure on wheels. Heres the truck and my boy.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
big pictures................compensating for something?

Welcome to the group

1 - 17 of 17 Posts