Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all... Tonight I just bought a used '03 Element (our 2nd ever honda vehicle) to replace my dead '98 Nissan Altima... Now we have the Element and an Odyssey..
I've been intrigued by these Elements over last few years, ever since I caught a ride in one.. I'm glad to be part of this group and need to look around a bit... Is there an '03/'04 specific owners section? Thanks!.. TJR

·
Registered
874 Posts
welcome.the pacific section is out west,you should stick to the north east section.or just drive around where ever you want.if you get lost like me just stop and ask. most of us are ok. well some of us are ok.OK it's me I'm nuts or insane or something,but at least I can spell great. just watch out for the kinki cargo guys. oops that's me ,welcome have a nice trip & tiping is not required but accepted .Don't be afraid to ask any thing it's EEEEEEEzzzzzzzz.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome TJR !

I hope you have good luck with your new Ride! We love our E's. Mine Just got back from Maine on Our hunting trip. It worked better than any other car I have ever had.

You need to make one of our NorthEast Meets. The people are fun, and well Nuts !! :)

Dom

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome TJR !

I hope you have good luck with your new Ride! We love our E's. Mine Just got back from Maine on Our hunting trip. It worked better than any other car I have ever had.

You need to make one of our NorthEast Meets. The people are fun, and well Nuts !! :)

Dom
Thanks for the welcome.. Perhaps there will be a meet and greet nearby.

As an owner of a '69 Ford Bronco and a '73 Land rover.. there was always something I liked about the looks of the Element!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts