Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just bought a 2008 Element SC on Friday. It only had 56 miles on it! :) This is my first Honda, and I'm loving it. I look forward to learning alot from all the E owners out there and can't wait to start mod'ing my E!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Very cool. Be sure to post pictures before some of the members harass you to do so! :)

(FYI, Satin Silver is 2003-2005 only. Yours is Alabaster Silver like mine.)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new SC.:lol: I'm taking delivery of my 09 SC in a few days.:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very cool. Be sure to post pictures before some of the members harass you to do so! :)

(FYI, Satin Silver is 2003-2005 only. Yours is Alabaster Silver like mine.)
Hey Ghost - thanks for the words of warning :D
I've updated my profile to reflect the correct color, and I'm working on pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi all,

I just bought a 2008 Element SC on Friday. It only had 56 miles on it! :) This is my first Honda, and I'm loving it. I look forward to learning alot from all the E owners out there and can't wait to start mod'ing my E!
Is this the one that was at Marin Honda (corte madera) - I had my eye on that from autotrader..just couldn't get out there to check it out. what did you pay for it, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is this the one that was at Marin Honda (corte madera) - I had my eye on that from autotrader..just couldn't get out there to check it out. what did you pay for it, if you don't mind.
Yes - that's the one. When I orginally saw it on the web it only had 16 miles on it - but by the time I got down there it was up to 56. So the car was in the vacinity of 19.5K and then the 7 year warranty, gap insurance, blah, blah, blah - ended up at 23K otd. Which was fine with me because I looked at the 09 E's and with all the bells and whistles I wanted :rolleyes:...well let's just say my husband wouldn't quite agree to spend that much!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Congratulations on the new E! She sure is purty. :)

Welcome to the madhouse, new initiate of the Cult of E! Good job filling in your profile before Irv found out and a very good job posting a pic before Jojo came a long with her zombies. ;-)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Thank goodness we don't have to harass you for the 1st picture.............
Welcome to the group - guessin' no one told you the 1st round of drinks is on the new person?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank goodness we don't have to harass you for the 1st picture.............
Welcome to the group - guessin' no one told you the 1st round of drinks is on the new person?

UMMMM No one mentioned that....but I'm sure there will soon be someone else to take my place as the "new person" ;) before we all have a chance to get together :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes - that's the one. When I orginally saw it on the web it only had 16 miles on it - but by the time I got down there it was up to 56. So the car was in the vacinity of 19.5K and then the 7 year warranty, gap insurance, blah, blah, blah - ended up at 23K otd. Which was fine with me because I looked at the 09 E's and with all the bells and whistles I wanted :rolleyes:...well let's just say my husband wouldn't quite agree to spend that much!
well, congratulations. obviously right now, i'm slightly envious

·
Registered
507 Posts
Nice looking E....welcome aboard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts