Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Royal Blue Pearl 2008 EX last week for a grand summer photo road trip and I'm loving it.

I've been lurking on the forum for a while, gathering intelligence. :)

Already done, Home Depot Grill Guard and an interior privacy curtain, using modified instructions from Orange Cool Box and E-Shen. I also crafted a sunroof reflector from a cheapie windshield screen from Pep Boys. It's all very duct-tape chic for the moment.

Would love to say hey to any forum members along my route. I'm heading out from Chicago (not my hometown) on the 11th and may never return. :D

My route, more or less, thanks to the twin wonders of Google Maps and screwing off at work

If you scroll down on the left, there's a second page.

I'll add decent pics when I get the E to someplace scenic.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Welcome, you are going to need to post up some pix of your E before you
leave on your trip. BTW, the color of your E is Atomic Blue Metallic (ABM),
only the SC had RBP in 08.

Do you have any idea when you will be in the SF Bay Area??
Are you going to have internet while you are on your trip??

If so, keep us posted on your trip. Maybe we can get a mini
meet here in the Bay Area to say HI to you on your trip!! It
would be a GREAT photo op!!! :-D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome, you are going to need to post up some pix of your E before you leave on your trip. BTW, the color of your E is Atomic Blue Metallic (ABM), only the SC had RBP in 08.

Do you have any idea when you will be in the SF Bay Area?? Are you going to have internet while you are on your trip??

If so, keep us posted on your trip. Maybe we can get a mini meet here in the Bay Area to say HI to you on your trip!! It would be a GREAT photo op!!! :-D
Hit the Craneway in Richmond on August 28th instead of Vallejo...? Haven't heard from Eclectic707 about his meet... So re-route to here instead...?

(Heh-heh-heh... :-D Roller Derby GIRLS...! :028: Woot...! :024: Cool...... 8) !!!)

Official greetings pending upon handshake...!

LBD

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hit the Craneway in Richmond on August 28th instead of Vallejo...? Haven't heard from Eclectic707 about his meet... So re-route to here instead...?

(Heh-heh-heh... :-D Roller Derby GIRLS...! :028: Woot...! :024: Cool...... 8) !!!)

Official greetings pending upon handshake...!

LBD
If you've not been to see Rollerderby, it's amazing. I've been with the Cincinnati team since their first practices back in 2006 and it's amazing to see how good they've become.

Pics of our last home game.

And our star jammer, who with 77 points, outscored all of Brew City combined, and she's not even old enough to drink beer with Brew City yet.

It's definitely a fun time and I'm looking forward to shooting in that Craneway Pavillion. From their website, it looks like a really interesting place.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts