Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, just picked up my Polished Metal 2010 Element. Traded a Dodge Ram Hemi for it so it's quite a change. This fits my family and financial needs better, and the Honda has it's rep going for it.

Look forward to some good discussion and insight from fellow Element owners! BTW this is my first Honda. So far I love the utility of the E!

Will get some pics tomorrow!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Hi guys, just picked up my Polished Metal 2010 Element. Traded a Dodge Ram Hemi for it so it's quite a change. This fits my family and financial needs better, and the Honda has it's rep going for it.

Look forward to some goo discussion and insight from fellow Element owners! BTW this is my first Honda. So far I love the utility of the E!

Will get some pics tomorrow!
Welcome to the Club.

You will find that we speak Goo with the best of them! It's almost cretin that one of the dialects was started in this forum. That being Egoo. Our lead instructor on proper use of the language ( Twi ) will be along shortly, With your new wardrobe.:-D

Dom

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the Club.

You will find that we speak Goo with the best of them! It's almost cretin that one of the dialects was started in this forum. That being Egoo. Our lead instructor on proper use of the language ( Twi ) will be along shortly, With your new wardrobe.:-D

Dom
Nice catch! :lol:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Nice catch! :lol:

No, I do that at lake watauga When I go down to visit old friends in Johnson City.

I know all about you people from Tenn! :grin:
Dom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts