Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're kind of late to the Element party but we couldn't be happier to be in the club. What a great (car, truck, toaster)!!!

Here's a pic of our first outing with the kayak for a long weekend in the Ozarks at Table Rock lake near the Missouri/Arkansas border. This was just before we left to come home.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Nice, you chose the fastest color! It also gets the best fuel mileage of all the E's

It looks good with the boat on top.

Dom

·
Registered
873 Posts
welcome!!! I never thought about that.we always put roll cages in our race cars & race trucks ,never thought about useing a boat for when we fliped the mud trucks.good idea !!! :-D does it work in the snow also???

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
welcome!!! I never thought about that.we always put roll cages in our race cars & race trucks ,never thought about useing a boat for when we fliped the mud trucks.good idea !!! :-D does it work in the snow also???

No only in a Pond or Lake! :lol:

Dom

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group fellow Kansas dweller
Table Rock is a nice place, alot less crowded than LOTO

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD
2,828 Posts
Welcome.

Filling out your profile without prompting makes you my kind of poster. Now you need an avatar so we know what kind of Puck you are. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome.

Filling out your profile without prompting makes you my kind of poster. Now you need an avatar so we know what kind of Puck you are. :)
Just a hockey fan. Believe me, nobody wants to eat my cooking and Shakespeare is over my head.

Thanks for the warm welcome. The wife and I have enjoyed seeing all the great pics of E's on the site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts