Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just got my first car that I purchased with my own $ and I am proud to say it's a '07 SC 5 spd with 19k miles. Got it on Feb. 15 & I love it ! I used to have an Acura TL '99 but the transmission was going out and it was time to move on to bigger/smaller things? haha
I plan to get coils, wheels, spoiler, and roof rack.

the 240sx is also mine. my drift car:twisted:
this was my dd /=,'

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Good lookin cars. Welcome to the club. Now put your trash cans away!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Good lookin cars. Welcome to the club. Now put your trash cans away!!
----------:lol:----------:lol:----------:lol:----------:lol:----------:lol:----------:lol:----------:lol:-----------

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa...!!! What HE said...!

May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...! Don't forget to take pics of your new mods... Maybe make a "how-to" also...?

Congrats...!

LBD

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice lookin' E. Want to trade? Somehow my '07 has 63,000 milies on it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ whoa haha thats crazy man.. where do you go driving to? across the map im guessing? i got lucky, previous owner was a old man. They just drove it to the grocery store and back home haha

·
Registered
730 Posts
I may end up with mileage like you Scotia4607....got my E in March '09 and almost at 20,000 miles. :roll:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice lookin' E. Want to trade? Somehow my '07 has 63,000 milies on it.
JPhan said:
where do you go driving to? across the map im guessing? i got lucky, previous owner... just drove it to the grocery store and back home...
Hey JPhan, just look at Scotia's info!!! Indiana!!!!! :? Just driving to the grocery store and back home could be 50 miles! :lol:

Oh, btw-- welcome to the zoo!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
.......I plan to get coils, wheels, spoiler, and roof rack.
[/IMG]
I'll be givin' your stock wheels a good home...

·
Registered
6 Posts
New Element

I bought my new 09 Ex Element yesterday.
I love the space. And the freakin subwoofer is amazing. I'll post a pic soon..Although its the same Citrus Orange color that every other Element already is.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'll be givin' your stock wheels a good home...
I was thinking the same thing:)

Welcome and congrats. That is a great looking SC! I want to get a second E now... A used SC with MT!

·
Registered
187 Posts
you're from the 818? i might have seen u around before. that sticker you have on the corner rightside window looks familiar. but yea welcome to the club man! keep us updated on your mods!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts