Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year or so of considering the Element, I finally took the plunge last weekend and purchased a 2009 Crystal Black Pearl 2WD EX with Navigation.

But, finding what we wanted was more difficult than anticipated. After visiting a couple of large Atlanta dealerships, we were told that there was not a single CBP EX with Navi in Georgia. Not to be thwarted, we did a little Internet research and received a phone call from the president of Duval Honda in Jacksonville, FL on Monday, April 20, letting me know that the general sales manager would give me a call later that day with particulars and thanking me for my interest.

Being the skeptic that I am, I didn't expect to hear anything for a few days, and was more than surprised to get a call back from the general sales manager about an hour and a half after the first call. They had located my Element in Tampa and would bring her to Jacksonville for pickup the following Saturday (April 25). This had to be the easiest car buying experience I have ever had and I've bought plenty of cars over the years - from Porsches to Subarus to Infinitis and now an Element! The entire "deal" was worked out over the phone and via email and when we got to the dealership in Jacksonville, she was sitting under the "delivery awning" spit shined and ready to go.

On the drive back from JAX, she got great mileage - 28 mpg! and I've been extremely pleased with everything about the Element. The ride is far more comfortable than I expected from reading some of the previous posts on EOC. And, best of all, the toy poodle - Francesca - has already claimed ownership of the Element! I have tinted the front side windows and am seriously considering installing leather seats.

Thanks for the great forum - I'm excited to be a member and love my new Element!

Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome and congrats, Your E is very nice and the poodle, cute as a button.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I like your hair ! its it natural or do you have to curl it like that !:lol: Welcome to the club. you'll love the EOC !:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Grats on the E. All these new E buyers are sure making me jealous.

Looks like someone is enjoying the rear hatch!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse, new Cult of E initiate! :)

Now don't get me wrong. I am really happy you joined us as a new E owner but.... do you really think that E is big enough for Francesca? :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice color combo. Wish I had the same.

·
Registered
507 Posts
welcome aboard....get ready....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts