Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been reading this forum for quite some time, finally got the opportunity to test drive an Element this weekend and fell in love with the car. I've been buying around, looking for an 2WD EX Automatic in Eternal Blue; the best I have been quoted is $21,924. including the dealer fees for this particular model. My question is, do you guys think that the price is right or if there is room for negotiation ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
73 Posts
[quote:63a703e64e="Shok"]Hi,

I have been reading this forum for quite some time, finally got the opportunity to test drive an Element this weekend and fell in love with the car. I've been buying around, looking for an 2WD EX Automatic in Eternal Blue; the best I have been quoted is $21,924. including the dealer fees for this particular model. My question is, do you guys think that the price is right or if there is room for negotiation ?

Thanks in advance for your help.[/quote:63a703e64e]
out the door-yes
otherwise get a better price.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I paid 20,155 out the door so i think you can at least knock off 1000 to 1500 off or you can at least get accessories at internet cost :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The $21,924. is not out the door, that price is before taxes. They are paying off the remaining of my lease, that is $1,864., but apparently, they've added the amount to the price of the Element.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts