Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I waited to post my "greet" till I managed to remember to snap a pic with my cell phone, and I finally managed to do that today!

More pics to come, I'm sure.

I picked up this 2010 on Monday, after test driving it on Saturday....after a year of my friend raving about her 2003 E.

So far, I LOVE driving it. I'm a short lass, and I'm used to struggling trying to see over/around things, or trying to get the sunvisor in just the right spot so that I'm not blinded....and in the past driving cars I was usually unsuccessful, but now I can actually seen what I'm doing backing out of parking spots, and the sun hasn't bothered me once....

I can't wait to start playing with it and adding stuff to make it "mine", so I'm reading on the forum and researching....wondering what the hell I'll get myself to tackle first, lol. :grin:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to the EOC EnygmaEve. There are so many mods it's hard to choose what to do first! Good luck!

My first choice would be the Home Depot grill guard mod.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That Tango Red is sweet. Good luck with the E you will love it.
Yeah, apparently the E is a little hard to get where I am right now....(the dealer actually told me that they "didn't know" if there would even be any 2011 Es......is that true?) I wasn't real real picky about the color, and as it ended up TRP and crystal black pearl were my only options. I *was* leaning just a bit to the black, but my friends talked me into the red, and I am completely happy with it :razz:

·
Registered
403 Posts
TRP was my 2nd choice.....you have a great color. I'd get the front side windows tinted first! That was my first mod. Next will be fogs. I also just got the South Coast carpet in mine....love it;-) Been thinking of the OEM roof rack, but I don't know for sure. You're going to enjoy her 8)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TRP was my 2nd choice.....you have a great color. I'd get the front side windows tinted first! That was my first mod. Next will be fogs. I also just got the South Coast carpet in mine....love it;-) Been thinking of the OEM roof rack, but I don't know for sure. You're going to enjoy her 8)
Yeah, I actually got the front tint as a throw-in when I got her, so I'll be taking her in sometime soon to get that done :)

I'm currently researching fogs....I didn't want to go OEM because of the $$, but I'm starting to believe that I might be happiest with the look if I do.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid (tm) until your pre-Element life is nothing but a foggy dream. :grin:

So...do you have a dog? :roll:
I actually got my color-matched straight jacket as a throw-in too :p

I don't have a dog right *now*, I've been working on the bf trying to convince him to let me have one, lol. It's just rough because we have a 3 bdr condo so that really dictates that we could only really get away with a smaller dog.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yeah, apparently the E is a little hard to get where I am right now....(the dealer actually told me that they "didn't know" if there would even be any 2011 Es......is that true?) I wasn't real real picky about the color, and as it ended up TRP and crystal black pearl were my only options. I *was* leaning just a bit to the black, but my friends talked me into the red, and I am completely happy with it :razz:
Glad you're happy with it EE...! The 2011s should be going into production soon... *uh-hem* (clearing throat...)

May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...!
Glad to see you waited to get the pics up before posting...
NICE WORK...!

:eoc:
.L-B-D.
-
-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts