Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've been following the forum for a few months now off and on and thought I'd finally post. I have an Air Deflector and Door Visors to sell, but I see I need to get a few posts before I can list anything.

My wife and I recently picked up an 08 Element SC with about 35K miles on it. It's more the wife's vehicle than mine, but I end up driving it a good bit. We both like driving it - very fun little box! I really love the utility of it. The Galaxy Gray Metallic is a beautiful color. Man, this thing is not for those with back problems, especially in the back seat :D The kids don't mind though.

We've had the E for about four months now. It was a CPO from a local Honda dealer. Absolutely no problems since purchase.

I have a few questions that I'll post separately. Thanks again for the good information on here.

·
Registered
155 Posts
welcome aboard :)

tons of good threads here on the DIY's and other information also.

do some surfing, you will be amazed on how many resources are at your fingertips here.

:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
WELCOME, the EOC is a great communty. Yes, a little bouncy in back, but as Mr. Darlin' says to Andy Taylor, "Jump in and hang on".

·
Registered
162 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
873 Posts
welcome to the 4um .seat belts optional,correct gramer optional,spellen optinal,sense of hoummer mandetory.have a great ride!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts