Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course, I don't know why I didn't join the site earlier!

My first Element "Maybel" was a '08 Royal blue 4WD automatic with a roof-rack. She met her fateful end in less than a year with 30,000 miles on her when we had a nasty incident with a cement wall. So Maybel is dead - but I walked away without a scratch.

After that, I decided to get another Element. And perhaps be a bit more faithful to this one!

"Rosie" (as in "Rosie the Riveter") is a '09 dark silver, 4WD automatic with a roof-rack. And she just suffered her first dent last week.

My E is used for both personal and as a work rig due to the stuff I lug around for construction sites. And the AWD is godsend, especially with last winter here in Seattle! My neighbors with their fancy X5's and ML500's couldn't get up the hill once the snow compacted into ice. Yet, my E was able to make it up every single time!

I must admit - I hate the fact that the bumpers are painted because I feel weird leaning ladders against those painted bumpers. BUT - I'm so happy that they had taken away the moon-roof! Makes it so much easier to mount my ladders. Plus, no one is ever in my backseats. That, and when I climb over the vehicle, I don't have to worry about my steel-toe boots coming in contact with that bit of glass.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Profile: CHECK!
Pictures: CHECK!

Good stuff...! May Rosie give you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Congrats and welcome...!

LBD

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Thanks for the pic's, now fill out your location so we all know where to come to collect the beer you owe us.............

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Thanks for the pic's, now fill out your location so we all know where to come to collect the beer you owe us.............
..........:lol:..........:lol:..........:lol:..........:lol: Yeah...! What HE said...!!! :lol:..........:lol:..........:lol:..........:lol:..........

LMELBO..!

LBD

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the party:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts