Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im picking up and 07 SC in NHBP on Thursday the 4th, super stoked about that, but I figured I would go ahead and introduce myself and get acquainted. I'm located in Richmond, Va don't think there is a big e crowed around here, which is part of the reason I'm picking one up. I have always been into the Honda scene, but I figured it was time to get into something a little bigger than a Civic:D, anyway Ive been lurking as a guest on the site for almost a year now, figured I'd introduce myself and say hi.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until your pre-Element life is but a foggy dream :D

(...but if you've been lurking here for a year you knew the preceding was coming...) :rolleyes:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts