Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And here's the results!

That's the OEM trim in metalic grey from H&A. Did the door trim too.

Oi!
Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
Looking good. Now start the countdown to the urge to paint that dash black. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking good. Now start the countdown to the urge to paint that dash black. :)
Nah... the bright grey against the black really matches the seats well. Just got the new floor mats from H&A in black and it sets the vehicle off even more interiorwise!

Cargo mat and black armrest coming next week!

Next on the block is to get the splash guards and have'em painted silver to match the trim! Then a grille replacement combo and Window Tint!
Oi!

Tom

PS I'm having WAY too much fun playing with this vehicle... Never had the bug before of all the cars I've owned... Somethin about an E...

·
Registered
669 Posts
No, I mean painting the grey dash black and keep the trim silver. It'll match your seats. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I mean painting the grey dash black and keep the trim silver. It'll match your seats. :)
It'd look sweet, I'll agree. But til I get the painting itch (Last time was turning a 1990 Chevy Blazer from faded/peeling black to a burned out vehicle camo color... Odd looking, but fun to drive around in)grey she stays!

Plus the grey isn't a bad match for the silver, though black would make the new trim POP like mad.

Thanks... now you got me thinkin!

Tom

·
Registered
669 Posts
I actually painted mine in satin black, and the trim in nickel metallic. Looks great!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
669 Posts
I've just got to take them first. :) I'll try getting them tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts