Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Depending on the build, those will look really nice! What are you putting them on?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 2003 EX, either 245/75/16 or 255/70/16 Falken Wildpeak AT3/W
I have a 2" HRG lift kit and a suspension refresh parts from RockAuto

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice - that setup should play together nicely, although are you sure that tire size will work? A 29” tire just barely clears the stock struts, and you are 30-31” diameter? On my lowered E, my 29” tires just ever so slightly rub the inner front fender well on the front and back - check for clearance there, too...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stock wheels are 45mm offset, these are 0.
A few E owners have fit 255/70/16 on stock height with 20mm or less offset.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here are the wheels test fitted last Friday
All new shocks, struts, strut mounts, sway bar end links, bushings, upper rear control arms, front control arms, inner outer tie rods, all engine mounts ,diff mounts 2" HRG Engineering

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had to do the usual, hammer the pinch welds, used a dremmel to cut/trim where needed. I was pretty aggressive with my trimming as I will be adding some fender flares. Once the flares are on I am enlarging about an inch of my wheel wells.
IMG_20200323_181435.jpg
IMG_20200304_114618.jpg
IMG_20200323_181440.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for reply. That looks great by the way. Good job.
TY, once the flares are on the larger opening will look better IMHO.
Looking back I should have done the 3" HRG lift, I would like to see more "space" between top of tire and fender.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
825 Posts
Man I dig those wheels and beefy tires!
If you like the wheels & tires, you can buy the whole car! He's got it listed in the Trading Post section on this site:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks good Herk, how did mount the roof basket? I like that yours seems mounted directly so it isn't lifted to rest on crossbars, but that may just be the angle.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts