Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am new here and interested in a 2010 Element. I must be honest and say that I have never liked the look of this car/suv and never, ever thought I would purchase one. However, with the new pet friendly package Honda may have swung me in their favor. We recently got a new hound that we plan to introduce into the world of lure coursing and having a dog friendly vehicle with AWD will be a godsend as we travel to events in the Southeast. I look forward to learning more about the Element from the experts here.

MDS

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group
As for the "dog friendly" version - EVERY Element is dog friendly, no need to shell out the additional costs for stuff you most likely already have
It was voted the best dog hauler a while ago and several of us use ours for that purpose (ie: my plate = DOGTAXI)

like RamblerDan said, enjoy the reading
Post pictures once you get it, of the Car and the Dog

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
The dog version does hold some enhancements to the dog Friendliness aspect. However like stated above, SEVERAL people have been using the Element for that , years before Honda decided to capitalize on the concept.

Take a close look at what it offers over the non-dog friendly version. You may decide that you really don't need to spend the extra money.

Ether way it's a Fine dog hauler, and good for the dogs people too!

Dom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts