Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!
I just purchased my 09 Polished Metal Metallic FWD EX on July 11th....traded in my 08 Accord and haven't missed it one bit! Not much about this car that I don't absolutely love so far. I've really enjoyed reading the other posts, and did quite a bit of research here prior to purchasing my E. Here's a pic from the dealers website. I'm glad to be a part of such a distinguished group!

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
welcome! glad to see another ohio member on the site.

still looks like im the only cincy member on EOC :(

·
Registered
102 Posts
You've made an excellent choice :)

Welcome to the club!

Do you have a list of mods that you want to do yet? It can get addicting. Watch out

·
Registered
3 Posts
welcome

Welcome tater...we may be next door neighbors, I'm over here in Fairfield Township. Hope you enjoy the E!!

E+Wind=Sobriety Test

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Tater, welcome to the EOC! Enjoy your great looking E. :)

Elemental, welcome to you too. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
thanks jea...i'm just now diving into everything the EOC has to offer, very cool so far. :lol:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
alright! more cincinnati people! we could meet for brunch......all 3 of us.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle,
I like how you use the word "PRIOR".:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
alright! more cincinnati people! we could meet for brunch......all 3 of us.
i can't believe there's isn't more cincinnati people...guess we just have to spread the word about the eoc around town.

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Welcome to the family. All the best with your new E. Let the modding begin.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i can't believe there's isn't more cincinnati people...guess we just have to spread the word about the eoc around town.
You know, I'm surprised there aren't either. Honestly, I think if more folks actually drove one, they would look at them differently. When I first bought mine, many of my friends said, "One of those boxes?", but to me, they aren't any more "boxy" (sp?) then a Range Rover/Land Rover, Hummer, or any number of Jeep products. I do appreciate the warm welcome! And Elemental1231, it's nice to have an actual neighbor!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group
now that there are 3 of you from Cincy, there is no reason I can't get some Skyline, Graeters, and Montgomery Inn Ribs.............................get on it newbies

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome... and did u buy it straight out of the Honda plant? :D I know Liberty is where Honda plant is, I used to go to Mad River Mtn all the time in the winter. I really missed it since I live in Atlanta now...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome tater...we may be next door neighbors, I'm over here in Fairfield Township. Hope you enjoy the E!!

E+Wind=Sobriety Test
Welcome! My brother lives in Fairfield Township as well. Unfortunately he doesn't drive an E but maybe I'll see you around next time I visit.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to the group
now that there are 3 of you from Cincy, there is no reason I can't get some Skyline, Graeters, and Montgomery Inn Ribs.............................get on it newbies
seriously, i'm gonna have to send you a care package. :lol:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome... and did u buy it straight out of the Honda plant? :D I know Liberty is where Honda plant is, I used to go to Mad River Mtn all the time in the winter. I really missed it since I live in Atlanta now...
Nope...Liberty Township is just north of Cincinnati....no where near the plant.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You've made an excellent choice :)

Welcome to the club!

Do you have a list of mods that you want to do yet? It can get addicting. Watch out
Right now all I have are the dealer installed items which are the roof rack and Kentucky-Go-Fasters (Mud Flaps!). Even though it has the rubber floor, I'm still considering the floor mats! I've always been a big fan of fog lights for some reason....so that may be in the cards at some point, just not right now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts