Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!
I just purchased my 09 Polished Metal Metallic FWD EX on July 11th....traded in my 08 Accord and haven't missed it one bit! Not much about this car that I don't absolutely love so far. I've really enjoyed reading the other posts, and did quite a bit of research here prior to purchasing my E. Here's a pic from the dealers website. I'm glad to be a part of such a distinguished group!

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
You've made an excellent choice :)

Welcome to the club!

Do you have a list of mods that you want to do yet? It can get addicting. Watch out

·
Registered
3 Posts
welcome

Welcome tater...we may be next door neighbors, I'm over here in Fairfield Township. Hope you enjoy the E!!

E+Wind=Sobriety Test

·
Registered
3 Posts
thanks jea...i'm just now diving into everything the EOC has to offer, very cool so far. :lol:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum both of you, your color-matched strait jackets will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until your pre-Element life is nothing but a foggy dream :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle,
I like how you use the word "PRIOR".:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
alright! more cincinnati people! we could meet for brunch......all 3 of us.
i can't believe there's isn't more cincinnati people...guess we just have to spread the word about the eoc around town.

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,792 Posts
Welcome to the family. All the best with your new E. Let the modding begin.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i can't believe there's isn't more cincinnati people...guess we just have to spread the word about the eoc around town.
You know, I'm surprised there aren't either. Honestly, I think if more folks actually drove one, they would look at them differently. When I first bought mine, many of my friends said, "One of those boxes?", but to me, they aren't any more "boxy" (sp?) then a Range Rover/Land Rover, Hummer, or any number of Jeep products. I do appreciate the warm welcome! And Elemental1231, it's nice to have an actual neighbor!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Welcome to the group
now that there are 3 of you from Cincy, there is no reason I can't get some Skyline, Graeters, and Montgomery Inn Ribs.............................get on it newbies

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome... and did u buy it straight out of the Honda plant? :D I know Liberty is where Honda plant is, I used to go to Mad River Mtn all the time in the winter. I really missed it since I live in Atlanta now...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome tater...we may be next door neighbors, I'm over here in Fairfield Township. Hope you enjoy the E!!

E+Wind=Sobriety Test
Welcome! My brother lives in Fairfield Township as well. Unfortunately he doesn't drive an E but maybe I'll see you around next time I visit.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to the group
now that there are 3 of you from Cincy, there is no reason I can't get some Skyline, Graeters, and Montgomery Inn Ribs.............................get on it newbies
seriously, i'm gonna have to send you a care package. :lol:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome... and did u buy it straight out of the Honda plant? :D I know Liberty is where Honda plant is, I used to go to Mad River Mtn all the time in the winter. I really missed it since I live in Atlanta now...
Nope...Liberty Township is just north of Cincinnati....no where near the plant.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You've made an excellent choice :)

Welcome to the club!

Do you have a list of mods that you want to do yet? It can get addicting. Watch out
Right now all I have are the dealer installed items which are the roof rack and Kentucky-Go-Fasters (Mud Flaps!). Even though it has the rubber floor, I'm still considering the floor mats! I've always been a big fan of fog lights for some reason....so that may be in the cards at some point, just not right now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.