Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a couple times here before I saw this Greetings & Introductions section so I thought I'd say hi. Hi. I just purchased a 2006 Black EX 4WD Auto this past Saturday. By lunchtime I wanted to start on the mods. It's still awkward and new but I'm learning all the cool stuff about it and how to turn on the wipers. That's what's so great about forums (you've still got to read you owners manual though :sleep003: ) This will actually be Dad's (me) ride. My wife stole it for a hot lap around the neighborhood when I brought it home. That's OK, she has a license and she looked good in it. We're in Colorado so I think an Element will handle all our outdoors adventures.

:030:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey there Mike...

Welcome to the Ensanity...! May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...! Anyway, don't know how much you "know" about this particular part of the E-neighborhood so puh-lease post pics ASAP... I'll keep the "others" at bay for as long as I can man...!

You have been warned...! LOL!!!

Congrats...!

LBD

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hey there Mike...

Welcome to the Ensanity...! May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...! Anyway, don't know how much you "know" about this particular part of the E-neighborhood so puh-lease post pics ASAP... I'll keep the "others" at bay for as long as I can man...!

You have been warned...! LOL!!!

Congrats...!

LBD
Thanks all! I feel very welcome and have already learned alot here.

I'll put the dealership photo in for now. I'm not sure if I should get the roof rack or fog lamps first...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Get 'em...!

Get the specialized racks to make hauling boards easy on you... Give the dealer a pass and give HandA a try...! They're a site sponsor and many have gotten great service from them... Definitely recommend the foggies for fog (duh!) as well as stormy weather... Safety first...!

Oh and don't forget your HD grill mod...!

Just my 2¢...!

LBD

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Did the Home Depot grille guard today (black plastic version). I went ahead and removed the entire bumper/nose piece (hey I need practice for the fog lights!) I cleaned everything up and vacuumed dead bees etc. so it was worth it. Previous owner or dealer lost a couple of fender liner screws and bumper clips. I went to the dealer today and bought the hardware. I'm glad they had them in stock - but ouch the prices! I should have went to HandA. I know better as I've been using them for my Accord and Odyssey. Lesson learned :roll:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks great. Here is a great product to bring out the best in your black plastic fender panels and bumpers and roof plastic. It is called Forever Black and you can get it on line. It is a dye not a dressing and it will make your plastic parts look better than new permanently. Check it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts